Do you want to Immigrate to the United States of America? if your answer is yes, we are glad to inform you that the American Visa Sponsorship Program 2022-2023 application is currently ongoing. America is the land of the free and a place of great opportunities.
Many people who have immigrated to America have their life changed. So, this has made America the number one choice for most people in the world. As per work or student visa, America remains the best bet.
America Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program is one of the ways of getting into America legally. This Particular Visa Program opens the doors of opportunities to live and study without having brunches with Homeland officers.
American Visa Sponsorship Program 2022-2023 – Immigrate to the USA
In this mini-guide, we will be working on new applicants on how to obtain 2022-2023 American Sponsorship Visa with ease while looking out for the basic requirements to check for eligibility for the Sponsorship Visa.
Drop everything and focus on this article now as we will reveal everything that is needed to scale through the hurdle of obtaining the American Sponsorship Visa.
What’s America Visa Sponsorship 2022-2023?
This particular program is called The Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program which has the objective of bringing new immigrants to live, work and study in America legally. It also covers bringing the whole family – that is the immediate family- to America, which can fast-track the process of becoming an American citizen.
The American Visa 2022 Sponsorship Program is administered by the Department of State and conducted under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
The DV Lottery Program annually selects 55,000 people to pursue an immigrant visa at the USA embassy or consulate in their home country. Also, they can adjust their status in the United States through the Department of Homeland Security (if a foreign national is residing legally in a nonimmigrant status in the United States at the time of the application).
Benefits of 2022-2023 American Visa Sponsor Program
When you finally qualify for the American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program, you have the opportunity to benefit from the following:
- You Can Live in America (Free Citizenship)
- You can Study with Grants and Sponsorship
- US Green Card can guarantee your Workspace abroad.
Benefits Of American Visa Sponsorship Program 2022-2023 To Students
Below are a lot of benefits of the American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program for Students:
- A Green Card guarantees an eighty percent tuition fee reduction.
- Unlimited Work Permit to Green Card holders.
- Green Cardholders do not have to go through the long and complicated process of applying for a student visa.
- Ability to apply for the USA federal student loans as a Green Cardholder.
Benefits For a Self-Employed Person
Self-employed persons can also get Certain permits, such as business licenses or trade licenses, which are easily accessible.
Benefits As An Employee
- A work visa will not be required.
- Free choice of employer.
- Indefinite employment contracts and change of employer are no problem.
- Less strict work requirements than for other non-Americans.
Eligibility Requirement For USA Diversity Visa Sponsorship Program
There is two (2) Eligibility Requirement For USA Diversity Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program which are:
Individuals born in countries whose natives qualify may be eligible to enter. If you were not born in an eligible country, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.
- Was your spouse born in a country whose natives are eligible? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth – provided that both you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States simultaneously.
- Were you born in a country, whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV 2022-2023 program.
Each Diversity Visa lottery applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
At least, a high school education, or its equivalent indicating completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education.
Two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labour’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
What will be the Selection Process and Timeline for the American Visa Sponsorship Program 2022-2023?
If you wish to apply for the US diversity visa lottery 2022-2023, take note of the following information:
- The selection of applicants is based on the allocations of available visas in each region and country. The Department of State will randomly select individuals by computer from among qualified entries.
- All diversity visa lottery (DV-2022/2023) entrants must go to the Entrant Status Check using the unique confirmation number from your online entry registration to check the status of your entry.
- If you qualify, you will have to visit a confirmation page providing further instructions, including information about connected immigration fees.
- Entrant Status Check will be the ONLY means by which the Department of State notifies selectees of their selection for DV-2022/2023.
- Also, the Department of State will not mail notification letters or notify selectees by email. U.S. embassies and consulates will not provide a list of selectees.
- All selectees, including family members, must have visas
- Individuals who have not been selected also will be notified ONLY through the Entrant Status Check on the E-DV website. You are strongly encouraged to access Entrant Status Check yourself.
- Please, do not rely on someone else to check and inform you.
How To Apply For American Visa Sponsorship Program 2022-2023
The registration for the diversity visa lottery (DV-2022/2023) is done online. To apply, follow the steps below:
- The applicant should visit the Department of State website at www. DV program.state.gov to start the registration
- Then click the registration or apply button.
- Also, fill in and upload all required documents in the appropriate fields.
- Please do check the application instruction page to study the application procedure in detail.
Other Things You Must Know On the American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program
To immigrate to the United States Of America, an applicant must meet the following conditions:
- DV selectees must be admissible to the United States.
- The DS-260, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application is an online process, and the consular officer, in person, will ask you questions about your eligibility to immigrate under U.S. law; these questions include criminal and security-related topics.
- Under no circumstances can the Department of State issue DVs nor can USCIS approve adjustments after this date, nor can family members obtain DVs to follow-to-join the principal applicant in the United States after this date.
- The Department of State will not mail notification letters or notify selectees by email. U.S. embassies and consulates will not provide a list of selectees.
- Moreover, entrant Status Check on the E-DV website is the ONLY means by which the Department of State notifies selectees of their selection.