Bluehost Webmail Login: if you already have a Webmail Account, use the easy Bluehost Webmail Login steps here to access your emails.
Although accessing your mails online is one of the easiest procedures on the internet, not-so-traditional login methods can get tricky.
Read this article to learn all the necessary steps for signing in to your accounts on Bluehost Webmail.
Bluehost Webmail Login: Overview
Bluehost, with several years of WordPress endorsements, is a reliable web host. In these years, the company set luminary stands for the email hosting niche in the US. Some of its core objects include:
Providing starter tools for newbies to the emailing services on blogs
Providing affordable services to a broad strip of the web developer circle
Improving widgets, emails, web performance, etc. for optimum user experience
In the long run, newbies catch on to the zip and snap of internet communication. One useful item that concerns every Bluehost customer is the Webmail Login, and that is what we discuss in this article.
Before the entire pros reel even winds out, it has a low-cost email nod from Bluehost users. Currently, the price, stripping down to $3.95 special, is only $7.99 monthly. So, paired off with other popular email hosts, Bluehost Webmail vies for the top competitor. What’s more? The easy log-in steps.
Let us explore the login methods in the following section.
Sign in Using Web URL
Bluehost Webmail is amenable to the wants of internet newbies, as per ease of use. Although a vital link, signing in to your webmail through a direct URL is one of the casual treats it offers. So, if you cannot access your Bluehost Webmail Control Panel, use the following steps to log in to the mailing box directly.
- Open your web browser
- Search my.Bluehost.com/webmail (also, login.bluehost.com/)
- Enter your Bluehost login password and email address.
- Finally, press Login.
If you can access the Control Panel, use the steps in the following section to access the emails on Bluehost. Accordingly, we explain login steps for three-tier hosting packages like:
Bluehost Webmail Login via Control Panel
If you are using a Bluerock tier subscription, log in with the procedure below:
- Sign in to the control panel
- While on the Menu page, choose the Email & Office option on the left peripheral.
- Click on Manage, affixed to your domain name (the one linked to your email address)
- Now, scroll through the emails to pick the one you want.
- To open the emails, click on Check Email.
- Finally, when you set a Default Webmail Application, you can view the message in it.
Try signing in to the Legacy Package through the procedure below since the above method does not apply.
- Go to the control panel
- Select Hosting,
- Now open Email and locate Current Email Accounts
- Open Webmail Client and the View Inbox.
- That is where your emails are.
A high-tier hosting package, like Advanced, will yet require a different login procedure. See how it works below.
- As before, go to your control panel
- Select Advanced from the Menu bar
- Locate Email and click on Email Accounts.
- Finally, to access your emails, press Check Mail.
Besides the methods outlined above, you can also use a more elaborate route to access your Bluehost Webmail. Unlike the previous Bluehost Webmail Login steps, this one involves redirecting to a subdomain.
Access Bluehost Webmail via Custom Subdomain
Briefly, below is how you can log in to Bluehost Webmail through a Custom Subdomain.
- Go to your Webmail (use any of the Email Login procedures above).
- Choose a supported Bluehost Webmail client.
- Retrieve the URL on the page and paste it on the control panel.
- Now click on the Domains tab and select Subdomains
- Enter any name besides email to create a subdomain.
- Subsequently, find the corresponding match from the collapse icon.
- Also, click on Redirect (see Actions Column) and paste the redirect URL in the space.
- Finally, enter your webmail URL in Redirects To and click on Save.
P/S: as a prelim, ensure you set a webmail path (apps, preferably) before using the custom subdomain method.