Delete Someone From Messenger: you can delete a contact from Messenger on your mobile phone using the easy procedure in this post.
As the connector market grows globally, social media users can send random messages to anyone on the same media. Impliedly, you can wake up to an unsolicited message, which could be a threat from an anonymous account, any day.
Is there a permanent solution to this issue? Or will you always have to look away? If you wish to block some contacts or Delete Someone From Messenger, you can use the steps in this article. This post perfectly answers the problem.
Delete Someone From Messenger: Deleting Contacts from Friend List
There is this instance where a Facebook friend freaks you out. If this gets persistent, it could infringe the Facebook Community rules.
Besides reporting such accounts, you can opt for a delete option on FB using the means below:
- Enter your Facebook Account.
- Go to the user’s account
- Scroll down to the options on the page
- Locate Unfriend
- Then click on it to remove the person from your friend list.
If you wish to sever contacts completely with the account, click Block. This stops the offender from viewing your posts anywhere on FB. However, the person can still view your timeline if he logs in to Facebook with a different account.
Subsequently, you can use the following steps to delete the contact from Messenger.
- Go to Messenger on your mobile phone or PC.
- Click on the option for Contacts.
- Search through the contact list to find the person.
- Click on Info
- Then click on Remove Contact
- Confirm the Remove Contract recap to complete the deletion.
Besides the above procedure, you can also Delete Someone From Messenger who is not on your friend list. How is this possible?
Check the following section for more details.
Delete Someone Who Is Not On your Contact List
Just like when you delete a contact from a friend list, you can also use the following process to remove someone from your Messenger.
- Open Messenger on your mobile phone
- Click on People/Contact
- Find the person you want to remove from the People/Contact list.
- Open his Profile and click on Info.
- Select Remove Contact.
- Now, click on the Remove Contract recap to complete the deletion.
On the updated android app, you can still carry out the same operation using these steps:
- Install the app into your mobile device.
- Click on Active
- Locate the contact you wish to remove from your Messenger.
- Click on his Profile.
- Click on Options (the icon is visible at the top of the Profile).
- Then click on Ignore Messages.