The EEDC Company facilitates the power supply chain to at least five (5) states. So, more than one million people subscribe to daily electricity supply services from the EEDC.
At one point, people might want to seek clarification about a new PHCN Power Holding Company of Nigeria) tariffs that may seem exorbitant, which wouldn’t be a new experience anyway. In that case, the EEDC Customer Care Number comes in handy. It pays off to know how to use it and the right combinations to dial.
Here is what you should know about the hotline.
- It provides different service points for different states, using branches to reach customers faster.
- Also, the EEDC Customer Care Number could be a last resort if the complaint portal isn’t responding.
- Moreover, you can start a call session or request a message as a written reply through the CS number.
Apart from an online module for reaching the EEDC, you can actually visit the branch closest to your vicinity for complaints. It helps you articulate your point one-on-one. But dialing the EEDC Customer Care Number from home saves you the stress of branch office visits and transport costs.
So, we explain how to reach the EEDC CS line and how it works in this article.
Read on below for details.
EEDC Customer Care Number: Reach the CS in Your State
EEDC provides local CS services for different local branches in the five (5) South-East states. So, we broadly treat the options for Enugu, Abakaliki (Ebonyi), and Onitsha (Anambra).
For Enugu Residents
If you are living in Enugu State, use the following info to lodge in-person complaints depending on your location.
Abakpa District _ EEDC branch located at No1-3, Oshimiri Street, GRA
Ogui District _ EEDC branch located at No 1 Station Road, Off Okpara Avenue
Awkunanaw District _ locate branch office at Owa Plaza, Amechi Road, Amechi Town, Enugu.
Nsukka District _ locate branch office at N0 87, Enugu Road, Nsukka, Enugu State.
Also, you can reach the local branches at these addresses:
Urban Service Centre, No 1, Mike Torrey Avenue, T/Ekulu, Enugu;
Agbani Road Service Centre, No. 268, Agbani Road, Enugu;
Akpugo Road Service Centre, No. 30, Akpugo Road, Agbani;
Enugu Central Service Centre, 1 Station Rd, Off Okpara Ave; and
Ibagwa-Aka Service Centre, No.23, Secretariat Road, Ibagwa-Aka.
Below is the corresponding address & location list for EEDC Onitsha.
For Onitsha Residents
The EEDC GRA Onitsha covers electricity distribution in the metropolis and suburbs, although Ogidi has a local district.
Also, it covers many electric service niches, which are detailed in the ISIC Code on the website.
You can get the EEDC Customer Care Number for GRA Onitsha for different branches in Onitsha at the head office located at 5Q5P+7C4, Ridge Road, GRA 434106 Onitsha.
Alternatively, you can dial the hotline, 084 700 100 to contact the office.
For Abakaliki (Ebonyi) Residents
In the township proper, the EEDC address is at No 27 Awolowo Street, Off Waterworks Road, Abakaliki.
Outside the town metro, the offices are:
Isieke Office at Ndiabor Ishieke Community;
EEDC Office, St Mathew Plaza, Ukwo Road, Onueke;
EEDC Office, Owutu Edda;
Okposi/Uburu Office, Court Area Okposi;
Azuiyiokwu Office at No. 55 Afor Ezunna;
EEDC Office, Amoku-Okposi, Amasiri;
EEDC Office at Isielu Local Govt. Headquarter; and
No. 11, Amaechi Ngodo Road, Afikpo.
Get EEDC Customer Care Line Online
Do you know that you can retrieve an EEDC CS line from the web portal without visiting the office address? All you need is your mobile phone, a web browser, and internet data. Then, use the following steps.
- Go to the Online EEDC service portal, enugudisco.com (alternatively, click HERE).
- Click on Contact Us, which links to a CS page that contains the customer care line.
- Then, retrieve the number (084 700 100).
Moreover, you can opt for the messaging service instead of phone calls. Here is how it works.
- Visit the EEDC Customer Care portal here.
- Enter the relevant details (Name, Telephone, and Email Address in order).
- Then, fill in a concise written message _ bearing the bulk of your reasons for contacting the EEDC _ into the space labeled Comments.
- Also, enter the Captcha code (usually a 6-figure combination) into the space below Comments.
- Finally, click on submit.
Apart from the portal and office addresses, you can reach the company via this EEDC Customer Care Number on WhatsApp _ 08150826061 or 08150826060.
EEDC Complaint Email Address
You can send your complaints via a courier service like Google Mail using the EEDC Customer Care Email Address _ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moreover, you can use the Customer Care web portal to lodge complaints via this procedure.
- Open the official CS Complaint portal (HERE).
- Enter the relevant details (Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email Address, City, and State).
- Click on Complain Category to select dispatch type from the drop-down menu.
- Also, click on District to select your district from the list in the markup field.
- Similarly, select Customer Type from Type of Customer.
- Specify your Account Number & Meter Number and the fault on the meter.
- Mention all the affected items.
- Then, fill in a concise written message _ bearing the bulk of your reasons for contacting the EEDC _ into the space labeled Describe Your Complaints Accurately.
- Enter the Captcha code (usually a 6-figure combination)
- Finally, click on submit.