Flo App – this app helps girls & young women track their menstrual cycle. Also, this period tracker is backed up by OWHealth Inc. Currently; this app is co-created with 100+ renowned health & medical experts, and respected medical institutions, the most popular female wellness resource.
Moreover, Flo has already been chosen by over 230 million women all over the world as their menstruation and period tracker, fertility calendar, and pregnancy aid!
For further information, keep on reading below.
Flo App Attributes & Overview
Personalize Flo Ovulation and Period Tracker making it distinctive and meaningful for you, regardless of your life stage or reproductive aim.
Flo period calendar uses innovative AI technology to help you precisely track your periods, ovulation, cycle, fertility, and pregnancy.
Also, you can track everything in one place, including period start and duration, fertile window, ovulation day, PMS symptoms, flow intensity, birth control, water consumption, sleeping and movement counter, and much more. During your pregnancy, track your baby’s progress weekly.
Moreover, your menstruation is just one part of your cycle. Each cycle phase may cause distinct symptoms, mood fluctuations, and energy levels in each woman.
Flo Ovulation and Period Tracker work with a team of over 100 health professionals to understand your body.
Using Flo’s pregnancy mode, will help you with your due date & count-down, and also help you learn the essentials of a newborn.
Furthermore, you can safely discuss intimate topics, and ask questions anonymously getting supporters from one of the world’s largest female communities.
Therefore, you can possibly download this menstrual cycle tracker joining millions of women & teens who trust Flo Period Tracker with their personal cycles & ovulation period.
See below for additional features attached to the Flo App.
Features of Flo App
See below for the features of this outstanding app for nice ovulation results & period tracking as a woman.
- Period Tracker
- Period Cycle Predictions
- Ovulation Tracker/Calculator
- Pregnancy Calculator
- Education & Information
Based on its clinical review it came out to have a 4/5 rating from existing users. The app has privacy & security protection over your calculated results. It collects medical information from users. Also, it does not require a login option before you access your database.
Flo App Pros & Cons
To find out more of the Advantages & disadvantages of this Period Calculator app, see the outline of the pros & cons of this app.
- Monthly discomfort, excessive menstrual flow, diet/exercise around menstruation, and other pertinent health information are among the resources available.
- If your period is late, it will sound an alarm.
- Menstrual (period) and pregnancy monitoring options are available.
- A calendar and graphing are included.
- Menstrual (period) flow, libido (sex drive), mood, menstrual symptoms, and other elements impacting the cycle should all be monitored.
- Calculations, vaginal discharge, and baseline temperature are used to track expected ovulation.
- Fitbits and other health and fitness applications are compatible.
- You can ask questions or leave comments on the Flo community board
- Reminders for contraceptive tablets, Depo Provera shots, and other important appointments.
- Account password protection is an option.
- Do not notify the user if emergency contraception is needed (for example, if you’ve said that you don’t want to become pregnant but then record that you had unprotected sex throughout your fertile period).
- Premium users have access to the bulk of additional features (such as forecasts and written material).
- There is no way to sync with your partner’s smartphone.
- This app offers to push notifications with limited content customization options.
How to Download the Flo App
From the above review, you might have the option of downloading this great app. Therefore, to download the app, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the App’s official website or go to the Google play store.
- On the Google Playstore, search for the FLO APP on the search bar above the platform.
- Among the options provided by the Google Playstore, click on the first one on the list.
- On the downloading page, click on the install/download button beside the app’s description above the page.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can now install it on your device.
- Finally, when you’ve downloaded & installed the app, open it, log in, and then you can start your calculations.
Once you installed the app, you might want to login into your account, to do that follow the procedures below in the next section of this article.
How to Login to the Flo app Account
To log in, your account to your Flo app account, follow the procedures below.
- Open the app on your mobile phone or device.
- Click on the login button below the app’s page.
- Enter your Email address, and password
- Finally, click on the login button below & start your calculations.
Further, for more information, you can stay connected on our website, and receive the latest updates on our discussions on health. For remarks/objections, leave a comment below in the comment section, and don’t forget to share.