Learn How to make liquid soap in Nigeria for your market sales or personal use in this post. If you wish to make the best use of your time staying at home, you should learn this skill, these soap are for dishwashing, bathing and can be used as morning fresh.
Also, you know liquid soaps has many uses around the home. It can be for washing cooking utensils, clothes, footwear, gloves, and cutleries. If you can make liquid soap well enough, it may even serve as a detoxicant around the house or restaurant.
Further, since this process is very economical, it should be easy for you to carry out. It takes only a mere N5000 to set up the recipe for making 80 liters of thick fragrant soap. And the proximity of the ingredients makes the process an affordable enterprise.
Based on the above, we hope to explain how to make liquid soap in Nigeria. And you can get this knowledge here for free!
We shall start on a less ambitious plan. So, the material we are working with is enough for making 25-liter liquid soap. You can use more if you plan to sell liquid soap.
How to make liquid soap: chemicals required
The following are the chemicals required in this liquid-soap-process.
Firstly, you can bring a quarter of the following:
- Soda Ash
- And, Natrosol.
Then half measure of Laurel Rice, sixteenth part of Caustic Soda, perfume/fragrance, and pigments. see here for the best plant soap fragrance in Nigeria
Brief description of Ingredients
It makes stains less cohesive and provides viscosity.
It helps preserve the liquid soap you make. Always use small amounts of formalin as large draughts are can cause cancerous growths. The other substitutes, citric acid, sodium, or benzoic acid, are harmful but pose less health threat than formalin.
When you make this soap, always take small measures of formalin with the cap of bottle water.
Soda Ash serves as a cleaning agent.
Texapon serves as a foaming agent.
This chemical makes the soap more viscous.
Also a foaming agent, we recommend that you use just a ½ quantity of it to make liquid soap.
Although this chemical is invaluable for cleaning stains and laundry work, it is corrosive if present in large amounts. To avoid this, use only a quarter of the product.
It is another foaming agent. Together with Laurel Rice, they make the perfect soap bubbles.
Now, let us show you how to make this liquid detergent. How to make
How To Make Liquid Soap Il
- Into a bowl containing a little water, pour a small amount of Caustic Soda.
- Also, similarly pour soda ash into the water in a different bowl. Say Bowl 2.
- Repeat the same thing for STTP, and label it Bowl 3.
- Immerse the Laurel Rice in a different bowl containing water. Name this bowl No. 4.
- Dissolve Texapon and Sulphonic Acid in the first bucket containing Caustic Soda.
- Allow the solution to dissolve for at least half an hour.
- Half-fill a 30liters bucket with water
- Add Natrosol, in small amounts, to the bucket of water and stir the content slowly.
- Now, add the contents of bowls 1, 2, 3, and 4 to the bucket half-filled with water and Natrosol. Take care to pour them in order.
- Stir the mixture for at least 10 Minuit
- Then add a few drops of formalin (be careful with this chemical, it is injurious to health)
- You can add the pigment of your choice and stir the mixture for at least 8 Minuit.
- Finally, add the fragrance and stir the liquid soap mixture.
As easy as that, you have learned the recipe for making liquid soap. Share your experience making a liquid soap in the comment box. Thanks.