You can use the information in this article to do all of these things by first learning about the JAMB Org Ng e-facility login steps and how to use the features on the platform.
JAMB Org Ng e-facility: JAMB Self-help Portal
JAMB Org Ng e-facility is a repository of self-help features allowing students to keep track of their JAMB Profile Status, do Inter-University Course/Program transfers, and several other things.
At a glance, the list of services you can get on the JAMB Org Ng e-facility portal are:
- Retrieval of Registration Number
- Application for Change Admission Letter
- Print UTME Result Slip
- Admission Letter Printing
- Correction of Data
- Check Admission Status (for free)
- Inter-University Transfer between Nigerian institutions and foreign universities
- Condoning Illegitimate Registration (without Reg. No) for N8 500
Note that JAMB demands a fee for all of these services except for checking admission status on the Portal.
JAMB Org Ng e-facility: Check 2021 Admission Status
Below is the procedure for checking 2021 Admission Status on the portal:
- Using a reliable internet browser, enter JAMB Org Ng e-facility official web address
- Provide the relevant login details (password and username)
- Click on the Login tab
- Look for the option for Check Admission Status.
- Click on it
- Go through the available JAMB Exam Dates to click on your JAMB examination year
- Moreover, ensure you type in your JAMB Reg. No.
- Then click on the Check Admission Status bar to access information about your University Admission.
Every candidate of 2021 JAMB/UTME CBT Exams can log in to the JAMB Org Ng e-facility using the procedure above. However, a candidate may not necessarily have a current Admission offer. In this case, JAMB advises that such candidates always refer back to the Portal for updates. Likely, the student will get admission updates since they come in batches.
(You can also shortcut to your UTME Results 2021 through your JAMB Profile. See the procedure in the next section)
Check Result on the JAMB e-facility Portal for Free
You can ascertain your admission status on the JAMB e-facility portal and also check your Original JAMB Result 2021 for free.
How do you do so? You only need to access the 2021 JAMB Result Checker online. Usually, UTME Candidates can get the app on the Google Play store. But you can also request it on the JAMB Portal 2021 through these steps:
- Enter the official 2021 JAMB Result Checker
- Provide your JAMB Reg. No, and valid email address in the correct order.
- Then tap the Check My Results bar to view your Original JAMB Results 2021.
Verify Result via SMS
The JAMB Org Ng e-facility portal offers most of its services for a fee. Further, a student without a smartphone may not get a desirable view of the JAMB Result 2021 when it displays. In this case, it is better to check UTME Results via SMS.
You can get your UTME Score (if it is available) by sending “send Result” to 55019.
Depending on the nature of the request, details filed in, and the mobile phone number you use to contact the JAMB link, you can receive any of these feedbacks:
- Phone Number not used for Registration
- Full details of the UTME Result if they are ready at the time of the request
- Result Withheld (usually sent to candidates whose UTME Results are under JAMB scrutiny)
- Moreover, you will receive a notice differing your UTME Results if you are yet to upload your WAEC/NECO scores or other documents on the Portal.
- Student Absent
- Also, a candidate who missed the UTME will get a notification informing him/her of his/her absence.
- For unauthorized entrance or on-the-spot registration, you will get an Invalid Entrance as feedback of your JAMB Result 2021 request.
Whatever the nature of the feedback you may likely get for your JAMB Result, always ensure you provide the correct information. Also, when you get the requisite login data, ensure you enter them in the right order.
Candidates who are yet to upload their WAEC/NECO results on the JAMB Portal risk getting a university admission. To avoid this, such candidates can upload their results on the JAMB Portal. It further ensures they can get access to subsequent services on the JAMB Org Ng e-facility.
Below are the prices for using the available services on the JAMB Org Ng e-facility Portal:
- Condoning illegal Admission with Reg. No. costs N5000.
- Inter-University Transfers (between local institutions or transfers between a Nigerian University and a Foreign University) costs N5000.
- Retrieve Reg. No. costs N1000
- Application for Change of Course costs N5000
- Condoning Illegal Admission (without Reg. No.) costs N8 500
Moreover, you will pay N1000, N5000, and N1000 for the Printing of the Admission Letter, Printing Result Slip, and Correcting Data.