You will be pleased to know that those who harbor the hopes of changing their countries of residence for one reason or another now have a better chance. It is easier to visit Luxembourg through the Luxembourg Visa Lottery 2021/2022 Online Application exercise. If you have any plans to move to Luxembourg anytime soon, then you must apply through one of the following programs below.
Online Applications for Luxembourg Visa Lottery 2021
Luxembourg is a top-notch country in many ways that are both obvious and not. From the standards of living there to the enticing salary packages, social security standard, and nice populace, going to Luxembourg is at the back of the minds of many people from different places in the world. If you wish to go to Luxembourg, then you must get these visa lottery online application processes sorted out.
Also, these visas are meant for everyone who shows enough interest, they can be single, divorced or married, and still, qualify through the online application process.
Further, the visa is necessary in order to enter the country for either Business trips, Studying, Tourism, etc. Some special processes are involved so that you can be issued a permit successfully.
NOTE: The most important thing is that you will provide a valid Immigration passport (validity of at least 30 days after the intended stay) before you can be considered qualified to apply for your visa.
Types of Luxembourg Visa Lottery 2021 Application Form
The classes of Visas you can go for are as follows;
- Transit visa,
- Skilled worker visa,
- Tourist visa,
- Student visa,
- Diplomat visa,
- Visitors visa,
- Farmworker visa and much more.
Now, you have an idea of the type of visas you can get through this exercise. Below are some important steps that will guide you to the Luxembourg Visa Lottery.
Completing a Successful Luxembourg Visa Lottery
You can see to it that the exercise is simple and successful as long as you go through with these:
Step 1: Make the necessary documents available and ready
One of your first moves should be to guarantee that you can meet all the paper prerequisites. These things are outlined below to help you have an idea of what you must do:
- a) Passport copies: Photo sheet and Bio page (both must be taken in color), expiry page, profession page, and any other appropriate endorsement page.
- b) A colored passport photograph that has your full name and passport number clearly on its side.
- c) Make an original international passport that will be valid beyond the next 6 months (you cannot go for a visa that isn’t up to that number of months)
- d) The airline’s verified ticket. A colored copy of the approved CERPAC and residence permit visa (just for Non-Nigerians).
REMEMBER: the immigration bureau may need other document with respect to the travel criteria you meet. Read on for more details about this.
Step 2: Verify your eligibility
After successfully providing all these qualifications, your move should be to see if you satisfy the terms for going to Luxembourg. Endeavour to meet at least one of them for your visa application to stand a good chance of approval.
- a) Travel record: You have traveled at least once in the last 2 (two) years to any of the UK, UAE, Schengen countries, New Zealand, Australia, Canada. Or you have a valid visa for any of these countries. (You will be asked to produce the pages in your passport where you had the visa stamped.)
- b) Financial records: You can create an original letter from your bank stating that you own a bank account in your and that you have sufficient funds for your stay. If you can meet this requirement, you will also produce your original bank account statement for the past six months. And also, the bank stamp and signature as well as your payroll slips with your employer’s approval and name (or seal and signature of the company sponsoring your journey — if it’s a sponsored trip).
- c) Nomination by an immediate family relative residing in Luxembourg on family status. (This is valid for the spouse, children below 21 years, and parents above 60 years of age.) If you’re flying to Luxembourg by meeting this condition, you will be required to present an invitation letter with a copy of the labor agreement attested by the Commercial Visa Embassy in Luxembourg AND marriage certificate in proof of the invitation for spouse or birth certificate in evidence of invitation for children.
- d) You are a student migrating without your parents. In this instance, you can produce a NOC letter from your parents, your student ID card as well as the address details of your relative in Luxembourg and a photo identity of your parents or guardian.
Step 3: Determine what type of Luxembourg Visa Lottery you need from varieties of Visas that are listed above.
Step 4: Complete your application form
Read the form carefully, providing correct information.
Snap your passport photos (4.3 by 5.5) on a white background and attach it to the form. After filling the form, attach all helping documents required as per the checklist in the form. Incompletely filled applicants or those with missing documents will be rejected.
Step 5: Submit your form
- Visit the Luxembourg visa application center with your form, documents, and other requirements. Required documents listed above include:
- Photocopy of your confirmed airline ticket
- Photocopies of the first and last two pages of your international passport
Note that you can submit Luxembourg visa applications at the center between 8.00 am and 3.00 pm each day.
Step 6: Track your application
After submitting your visa application form, give it 3-4 working days. During the waiting stage, you can track the status of your application.
Supplementary points to note:
You can apply for your visa at most two months before the date of the journey since the permit is valid for just 58 days from the date of issue.
The Luxembourg Visa Lottery is a single entry visa, your entry and exit into Luxembourg must be through the countries airport only. But while in the country, you can any part of it.