You can be a beneficiary of the Community College Initiative (CCI) scholarship program by the United States Department of State.
The CCI program grooms students in technology and vocational non-degree courses in Universities in the United States. Participants will be imbued with competent skills in intersectional fields of study, have a strong command of the English Language, and also acquire excellent leadership qualities.
The CCI program does not exclusively select students who are well on their way through a TVET education. Any interested individual not undergoing this training can also apply.
Moreover, the US Department of State Community College Initiative (CCI) Scholarship is scheduled according to the academic session of the United States every year. Prospective students can apply during the fall this year.
US Department of State Community College Initiative (CCI) Scholarship: Available courses
Below are the courses that the university teach:
- Business Management & Administration
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Applied Engineering
- Child Education
- Public Safety
Moreover, the participants are taught to drive changes in their communities’ economy being equipped with cutting edge skills acquired in the program.
Also Read: Swiss Government Scholarships For International and African Students | How to Successfully Apply
Requirements for the Program
Applicants are expected to meet these criteria:
- Students must be more than 18 years old,
- Possess a secondary/high school diploma,
- Have at least a passing grasp of the English Language,
- Show a proclivity for driving innovative changes,
- Must meet the University criteria for admission,
- Have legal entry status or other requirements in the country.
- Although the awards in this program are not from the Fulbright Commission, they are responsible for the administrative roles covering recruitment and selection of qualified students for the CCI scholarship.
A few of the eligible nations are
And there are many other eligible countries on the website as well.
Please, we advise that you refer to the website to see the full list of eligible countries, how you can apply for the scholarship, and the contact links of the scholarship facilitators.